Drug testing on one (1) subject. Choice of either DOT (5 panel) or non-DOT (10 panel)
Hair follicle and alcohol testing available, call for details.
Do I need consent from the person I am ordering this package on?
Yes. This package requires the authorization and participation of the search subject. After completing your order, we will send you a chain of custody form to provide to the individual being tested, and the location of the closest collection center.
How quickly will I get the results back?
The results from this package are typically returned same day to 24 hours after ordering.
Facts about drug abuse in the workplace
- 9.4% of American adults have used an illicit drug in the past 30 days
- 75% of America's drug users are employed and active in the workforce
- 18.45 million drug users in America are employed and actively engaged
Benefits of a Comprehensive Drug Prevention Program
- Organizations with a high absenteeism rate realized a decrease of 50% in absenteeism after implementing a drug testing program
- 19% of companies report an increase in productivity after implementing a drug testing program
- 16% of companies report a decrease in turnover after implementing a drug testing program
- Organizations with a high workers compensation rates realized a decrease of almost 50% in workers compensation after implementing a drug testing program
Drug Testing Methodology
Global’s program is designed to meet all regulatory agency requirements for Drugs of Abuse testing, including Drug-Free Workplace Programs, Department of Defense (DOD), Federal Aviation Authority (FAA) and Department of Transportation (DOT) guidelines. SAMHSA certification allows us to perform screening and confirmatory tests for all state and federal, regulated and non-regulated testing programs:
- State and federal regulated drug testing using SAMHSA certified labs
- Personalized bar-coded Custody and Control Forms (CCF)
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) services